Outdoor Revolution Airedale 6.0S
Outdoor Revolution Airedale 6.0S Inflatable Tent
Outdoor Revolution’s premium lightweight Airedale 6.0 inflatable is a six berth family tunnel tent, it has been one of the best selling family tents for a number of years.
The Airedale 6.0s uses Outdoor Revolutions own Oxygen Air Frame which is the quickest, simplest and most reliable inflation system on the market, the tent can be inflated within approximately 10 minutes, a manual hand pump is included.
The air tubes come with a Lifetime Guarantee with Outdoor Revolution (Warranty registration essential).
The tunnel tent can be divided into 3 rooms for cooking, dining and sleeping. The covered porch area is an a great additional space, the door is double width, with mesh panels, so it can be zipped with the just mesh panel on hot days. The living area is large and spacious with an additional side door. Another plus for the Airedale 6.0S is that an additional inner tent can be purchased separately making the 6 berth tent into an 8 berth, this fits neatly into the living area. The bedrooms have darkened twilight material and have 2/2/2 pods with zipped dividers which can be unzipped or zipped depending on your sleeping configuration requirements.
The REDESIGNED Airedale 6.0S enjoys all the benefits of the original model and fuses it with a host of exciting BRAND NEW features and benefits, adding to the already outstanding functionality of this tent, including additional mesh ventilation fly screen panels and our vortex bedroom ventilation system, which aid in consistently maintaining a pleasant through flow of air, or reducing internal humidity, in warmer temperatures or climates, where breathability is a pre-requisite.
Optional Extras: Footprint, Carpet, Lounge Liner, Side Porch, Front porch extension,
2 berth inner tent, can be bought separately.
Type: Tunnel with 3 rooms
Person: Sleeps 6 + 2 ( 2 berth inner optional extra)
Material: 180HDE high-density all-weather lightweight fabric
Hydrostatic Head: 4000mm
Poles: Oxygen Air Frame
Groundsheet: Sewn in
Footprint: 725 x 380cm
Weight: 36.47 kg
Pack Size - L88.0 x H63.0 x W48.0cm
Pitching time: 10 mins
The 180HDE fabric that the Airedale 6.0S is produced from is specifically engineered to deliver exceptionally lightweight, yet robust products, allowing smaller pack sizes when folded; perfect where weight and space limitations are of consideration. This contemporary material features a 4,000mm² hydrostatic head and employs fully taped seams throughout, meaning it is exceptionally waterproof and rain will simply bead onto the surface, before rolling off. A lighter coloured roof material reflects heat, helping to aid in maintaining a comfortable internal temperature.
The Oxygen Air-Frame is the quickest, simplest and most reliable inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes or taps spoiling the immaculate lines of our stunning designs, comprising our inflatable high pressure quintuple tube air frame technology, the famed Dynamic Speed Valve and patented Intelligent Frame Relief Valve. Inflation is rapid using the pump provided, whilst deflation is available at the push of the self-retainer button. Our exclusive pressure relief valve prevents damage to the tube by expelling any excess air over 6PSI, typically caused by overinflation or changes in the ambient temperature. All valves are discretely concealed by a Velcro cover for a tidier finish. The Oxygen Air Frame has been quality controlled to ensure optimal performance and features our exclusive Lifetime Guarantee*, for peace of mind in years to come.
Expansive tinted anti-glare windows grant a panoramic vista of the surrounding environment and protect against any harmful UV rays, whilst increasing privacy and illuminating the awning interior during daytime hours; these are accompanied by zip-up curtains, which can be zipped completely out and rolled back, or zipped fully in for maximum privacy at night. A PE groundsheet has been sewn-in to increase convenience when pitching, whilst also preventing water ingression and bugs from reaching the living area. We have implemented breathable zip-back Phoenix Mesh ventilation fly screen panels in the right hand side door, front divider door and upper left hand side window to optimise air circulation and keep insects at bay; this is partnered with an internal PVC storm cover for complete protection against the elements in adverse weather conditions. This model features an internal two thirds zip-back porch divider door, accompanied by large windows and zip-up curtains, creating a welcoming sheltered porch area for relaxing or cooking al fresco!
The breathable six berth micro-polyester inner tent provided, can be clipped into the rear section of the tent, in order to grant a luxurious sleeping area, designed to accommodate up to six adults, or three double air mattresses; this bedroom is produced from our new darkened ‘twilight; fabric, making it much darker than in previous years, in order to cut out on exterior light and help you attain a deep, cosy, and uninterrupted sleep by nature. We have strategically positioned four spacious mesh pockets on the exterior, which are perfect for storing footwear, books, valuables, or other items you require close at hand, before entry on an evening. This bedroom has been deepened to 230cm to cater for larger air beds. The zipped dividers give you the option of segmenting this sleeping area into three separate two person bedrooms, should you wish to; perfect for families!
The Airedale 6.0S comes complete with reflective high visibility guylines to reduce the risk of tripping, Velcro attachment points to accommodate our optional LED lighting range, two berth inner tent attachment points, as well as a cable access point, extending to the bedroom. It is packed with steel ground pegs, a double action hand pump, a repair kit, an instruction manual and an inclusive carry bag. An array of complementary optional extras are also available, including a made to measure stone protection footprint groundsheet, a luxurious snug rug camping carpet, a cut to size waterproof roof liner, a co-ordinating windbreak and a zip-on front extension canopy.
- 180HDE Fabric - A Lightweight Material, with the Water Resistance and Strength to Weight Ratio of Much Heavier, Denier Fabrics.
- 4,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout - Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Four Single Oxygen Air Frame Tubes - Easy to Erect Multiple Inflation Point Air Frame, Ensuring Speedy Pitching.
- Dynamic Speed Valves - The Quickest & Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve Protection System - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve to Prevent Overinflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Oxygen Air-Frame Tube Bladders Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- Tinted Anti-Glare Windows - Expansive Windows Offering a Panoramic Vista of Any Surroundings, Whilst Reducing Glare & Increasing Privacy.
- Zip-Up Curtains - Leaf Pattern Embossed Zip In Curtains / Blinds for Maximum Privacy on an Evening.
- Internal Divider Door - Two Thirds Zip-Back Divider Panel, Accompanied by Large PVC Windows and Zip-In Curtains, Allocating a Designated Porch Area.
- Phoenix Mesh Ventilation Fly Screen Door Panel - A Zip-Back Assisted Healing 'Smart' Mesh Panel, Which Self-Repairs Any Snag Damage Caused by Usage Over Time, Maintains a Pleasant Through Flow of Air & Keeps Insects at Bay. Found on the RH Side Door, Internal Divider Door & Front LH Side Upper Window,
- Sewn-In PE Groundsheet - To Increase Convenience When Pitching, Reduce Water Ingression to the Interior & Prevent Bugs From Entering Your Living Area.
- Darkened 'Twilight' Six Berth Inner Tent & Dividers - A Breathable Clip-In Micro-Polyester Inner Tent, Designed to Luxuriously Sleep up to Six Adults, Which Which Can Be Split Into Three Separate Two Berth Variations Using the Inclusive Internal Dividers, Each Suitable for Housing a Double Air Bed.
- Extra Deep Bedrooms - 230cm Deep Bedrooms to Cater For Larger Air Beds.
- Internal PVC Storm Cover - Positioned at the Front LH Side Upper Window For Further Protection Against the Elements During Adverse Weather Conditions.
- Vortex Bedroom Ventilation System - A Wealth of Mesh Ventilation Points to Help Maintain A Consistently Pleasant Temperature & Through Flow of Air.
- Cable Access Point - An Electrical Hook Up Point Extending to the Bedroom, Designed To Power Electrical Appliances Within the Tent.
- Lumi-Link & Uplighter Compatible - Granting You the Option of Illuminating Your Tent on Those Darker Nights.
- Reflective Guylines & Adjusters - High Visibility Guylines That Increase Convenience & Reduce the Risk of Tripping.
- Compatible with our NEW Airedale 6.0 / Pro Climate E-Canopy.
- Two Berth Inner Tent Attachment Points.
- Complete with Dual-Action Hand-Pump, Separate Porch Groundsheet, Steel Ground Pegs, Repair Kit & Carry Bag.
Due to an increase in hard standing pitches we highly recommend that you purchase a stone protection footprint groundsheet to lay under your tent to provide additional protection.
- WIDTH: 380cm
- LENGTH: 700cm
- HEIGHT: 215cm
- WEIGHT: 33.4kg
- PACK SIZE: 85cm x 56cm x 53cm
- BEDROOM SIZE: 230cm (L) x 360cm (W)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.