Vango Aether 600 XL poled Tent
A great sized tent ideal for family camping, with a focus on Sustainability.
Vango have launched their new Earth Collection which uses Sentinel Eco fabric, made from recycled plastics. Ideal for those who strongly care about the planet & environment and want to make a difference.
The Aether 600XL has 3 good sized areas for cooking, living and sleeping. There is a pre attached front canopy porch area which really promotes the feeling of being in the outdoors. The living area is spacious and airy with the living room door having a mesh panel which is great in hot weather but also keep those flying insects out. There is a handy side door in the main living area, which can be used as a sun canopy with the use of king poles which can be bought separately. A side awning can also be bought separately which convert this door into an enclosed porch area The Nightfall Bedrooms will sleep up to 6 people and have been designed to reduce morning light.
Comes with a fully sewn in groundsheet which is great at keeping drafts and bugs away.
Optional Extras: Footprint, Carpet, Earth Side Awning and King Poles can be bought separately.
Type: Tunnel with 3 rooms
Person: Sleeps 6
Material: Sentinel Eco Fabric 70D recycled polyester
Hydrostatic Head: 3000mm
Poles: Pre-angled PowerFlex® Fibreglass Poles
Groundsheet: Sewn in
Weight: 21.6 kg
Pack Size - L72.0 x H33.0 x W33.0cm
Pitching time: 25 mins
- Vango PowerFlex® Fibreglass Poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Pre-Angled Poles - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds
- Fully Taped Seams - All flysheet seams are factory taped which provides a watertight seal
- Sentinel Eco Fabric– With a development focus on the environment, we’ve taken single-use waste plastic and transformed it into our Sentinel Eco fabric. Packed with the durability and quality you would expect from Vango, Sentinel Eco also benefits from a 3000mm HH rating. Perfect for weekend and holiday camping while supporting our environment
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - Adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection
- Waterproof PE Groundsheet - Robust and hard wearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Pre-Attached Extension - Front canopy built into the design of the tent offering generous extra living space
- Mesh Doors - Both living room doors have integrated mesh panels that increase the flow of air within your tent while keeping bugs out
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Provides shade or privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Bedroom Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Toggled Inner Divider - Provides flexible sleeping options, allowing you to split bedrooms to create more privacy or remove to create a master bedroom
- Nightfall Bedrooms - Helps reduce early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn't need to be dictated by the sunrise
- Clear Access Bedrooms - A wider opening and lowered step over into the bedroom allows for easier access
- Double Living Area - An extra large living area giving more space to relax and unwind or store your camping essentials
- TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and reduce sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Cable Entry Point with Tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your lighting
- Vango AirZone™ - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- Easy Pack Carry Bag - Oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- High Visibility Guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions
- Fully Wind & Rain Tested - Weather tested to standard EN ISO 5912 for peace of mind. This tent is suitable for use in wet and windy weather. Cautionary level storms and extreme weather should be avoided
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows tent to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Villa Construction - Upright side walls increase the height within the tent allowing you to fully maximise the internal space
- Drop Down Door Step - Effortlessly enter and exit your tent with the drop down doors. Perfect for pram and wheelchair access
- Multiple Mesh Doors - Increase the flow of air within your tent while keeping bugs out
- Covered Entrance - Gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Flat Front Living Area - Maximises living space within the tent
- Queen Size Bedrooms - Provides a 60cm sleeping area per person meaning you have plenty of room to sleep and store essentials
|PACKSIZE||L72.0 x H33.0 x W33.0cm|
|PITCHING TIME||25 mins|
|REPLACEMENT MAIN POLE 1 CODE||Part No - PF062 , Colour - Black, Quantity - 3,|
|REPLACEMENT FRONT POLE 2 CODE||Part No - PF063 , Colour - Blue, Quantity - 1,|
|REPLACEMENT REAR POLE 3 CODE||Part No - PF064 , Colour - Grey, Quantity - 1,|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.