Vango Winslow II 500 Poled Tent
The Vango Winslow II 500, is a 5 person poled tunnel tent.
A great tent for first times campers, small families or couples.
The Winslow II has easy to use Vango PowerFlex® Fibreglass Poles which are lightweight but are extremely strong and durable. The tent has 2 good sized areas for living and sleeping. The living area is spacious and airy and the porch door has a mesh panel which is great in hot weather but also keeps those flying insects out. The Porch door can also be used as a handy sun canopy by using King poles. The Nightfall Bedrooms will sleep up to 5 people and have been designed to reduce morning light.
Comes with a fully sewn in groundsheet which is great at keeping drafts and bugs away.
Optional Extras: Footprint, Carpet, Family Shelter and King Poles can be bought separately.
Type: Tunnel with 2 rooms
Person: Sleeps 5
Material: Sentinel Active Fabric 70D polyester
Hydrostatic Head: 3000mm
Poles: PowerFlex® Fibreglass Poles
Groundsheet: Sewn in
Weight: 13.5 kg
Pack Size - L73.0 x H30.0 x W30.0cm
Pitching time: 15 mins
- Fully Taped Seams - All flysheet seams are factory taped which provides a watertight seal
- Fully Wind & Rain Tested - Weather tested to standard EN ISO 5912 for peace of mind. This tent is suitable for use in wet weather for occasional and weekend camping. Storms and extreme weather should be avoided
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Cable Entry Point with Tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies to keep cables out the way
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your lighting
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - Adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection
- Waterproof PE Groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Bedroom Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Toggled Inner Divider - Provides flexible sleeping options, allowing you to split bedrooms to create more privacy or remove to create a master bedroom
- Vango PowerFlex® Fibreglass Poles - Creates strong, light and reliable structures
- Mesh Flysheet Door - Entrance has a sewn in full mesh door which provides ventilation and keeps bugs out when the flysheet door is rolled away
- Easy Pack Carry Bag - Oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- High Visibility Guylines - Strong and easy to see in low light conditions
- TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and reduce sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Sentinel Active Fabric - When pack size and weight are the key influence in choosing your tent, our specifically designed Sentinel Active fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Active is strong, while being waterproof to a 3,000mm HH rating, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes
- Nightfall Bedrooms - Helps reduce early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn't need to be dictated by the sunrise
- Drop Down Door Step - Effortlessly enter and exit your tent with the drop down doors. Perfect for pram and wheelchair access
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Queen Size Bedrooms - Provides a 60cm sleeping area per person meaning you have plenty of room to sleep and store essentials
- Clear Access Bedrooms - A wider opening and no step over into the bedroom allows for easier access
- King Pole Side Door Compatible - Increase the external space of your tent with the addition of king poles to create a sun-canopy
- Extended Living Area - Provides plenty of space to relax and unwind
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
WEIGHT 13.5kg PACKSIZE L73.0 x H30.0 x W30.0cm PITCHING TIME 15 mins FABRIC Sentinel Active CAPACITY 5 Person Tent
When pack size and weight are the key influence in choosing your tent, our specifically designed Sentinel Active fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Active is strong, waterproof to a 3000mm HH rating, ensuring great quality and performance, coupled with a compact pack size.
Lightweight | Compact pack size | strong and fully waterproof | 3000mm HH
- 3000mm HH waterproof and easily cleaned
- fully factory taped seam for complete peace of mind from weather ingress
- 70D polyester fabric - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric.
- fire retardant meets ISO5912* standards
- UPF30 ** UV protection factor
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.