Coleman Cortes Octagon 8 BLUE Tent
A super stylish tent from Coleman which will suit couples and families who are looking for the glamping feel to their camping holiday.
The Octagon can have multiple uses due to its ingenious design, it can be used a glamping tent, a playroom for the children, ideal tent for social gatherings or even as a day room for in the garden.
In extreme hot weather (not always suitable in the UK) the flysheet does not have to fitted and leaves you with a mesh inner and frame which keep the bugs out but also can also be used as a mesh Gazebo ideal for the garden.
The Octagon as the name suggests is an 8 sided tent which gives you a perfect view of your surroundings. The tent has a good head height at 215cm, it will sleep 8 people and has a total area of 15,7m². Six of the eight sides can be opened up completely allowing air and light into the tent. There is a large door way which has the patented Coleman hinged door, making it easy to enter and exit, no zips.
The Octagon can be pitched easily in around 15 minutes with the helpful colour coded steel poles.
Also comes with a sewn in groundsheet which helps buys and drafts at bay. Supplied with a sturdy wheeled carry bag the Octagon 8 can be transported easily around the camp site.
Person: Sleeps 8
Material: PU Coated Polyester
Hydrostatic Head: 2000mm
Groundsheet: Sewn in
Pack Size - 85 x 30 x 30 cm
Pitching time: 15 mins
- 8 man, single room tent that can be used for holidays, festivals, or in the garden.
- Fully waterproof flysheet – 2000mm Hydrostatic Head with taped seams to keep you and your family dry.
- Well ventilated inner tent – part polyester and part insect-proof mesh for a breathable and bug free tent.
- Huge mesh windows – for 360° views and a light, airy tent.
- Sewn in groundsheet - offers protection from wet ground as well as creepy crawlies.
- strong steel poles.
- Hinged door – for ease in entering and leaving. Has a large storm flap to keep out drips.
- Room divider - attach with toggles and loops to split the tent in two for extra privacy.
- Fire retardant treatment – self extinguishes and doesn't flare when exposed to naked flame.
- Size: 396 x 396 x 208cm
WeatherTec™ - offering comfort and protection when enjoying the outdoors
A fabric's waterproof properties are measured using a rating called its hydrostatic head. If a tent has a hydrostatic head of 3000mm it means that a 3 metre column of water can be placed on its surface before any drops will show through the underside of the fabric. (The Ministry of Defence in the UK classifies fabric with a hydrostatic head of 800mm+ as waterproof).
There are many other factors which influence the performance of tent in tough weather conditions. Coleman use the latest technology and a rigorous testing regime to ensure that we keep you protected at all times - whatever the weather.
Steel poles are very sturdy and hardwearing, offering increased strength for large structures.
Fire Retardant - safety first!
The fire retardant characteristic of our material ensures that the fabric will not flare dangerously out of control and will self extinguish, giving time to escape in the event of an emergency.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.