Outdoor Revolution Cayman Air Mid Driveaway Awning
Height Range: Mid 220cm - 255cm
The Outdoor Revolution Cayman AIR is great for a family looking for a Driveaway AIR awning at an affordable price.
The Cayman AIR is single point inflation family drive away awning, lightweight using a premium ultra-lightweight 120HDE fabric, but doesn't loose any technical specification, 3,000mm Hydrostatic Head and fully taped seams throughout, it is exceptionally waterproof and rain will simply bead onto the surface, before rolling off. The campervan awning is super easy to put up using the Oxygen Air Frame system.
The Oxygen Air-Frame is the quickest, simplest and most reliable inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes or taps spoiling the immaculate lines of our stunning designs. The air frame comprises our Dura-Tech single inflation point air frame technology, utilising welded high-pressure tubes and the famed Dynamic Speed Valve. Inflation is rapid using the pump provided and deflation is just the push of a button. This valve is discretely concealed by a Velcro cover.
Other great features include access through the awning from all sides using the roll back door. Large PVC windows to let lots of light in the day and great integral toggle-in curtains, which can be closed for complete privacy at night. Ventilation Points aid in reducing condensation by optimising airflow around the awning, and a mesh ventilation fly screen panel on the side door will help to keep insects at bay.
120HDE high density all-weather lightweight fabric
• Hydrostatic head 3000mm
• Single inflation dura tech welded Oxygen Air Frame system
• Zip back front & side door with Phoenix mesh ventilation panel
• Zip out rear door to take an optional Cayman sleeping annexe
• Integral, vehicle front facing eyebrow canopy with fibreglass pole
• Inner cowl tension straps and cowl bungee for an adjustable vehicle fit
• 4mm & 6mm twin cowl connection rail piping
• Twin rear zip back cowl access doors
• Roof ventilation system with Velcro down storm cover
• Crystal clear PVC windows with toggle in privacy blinds
• Fully sewn in PE groundsheet with fold down access door up stands
• Hanging points for optional 2 berth sleeping inner tent
• Colour coded guylines with quick adjusters
• Adjustable webbing pegging system
• Includes manual air pump, peg set and carry bag
Total Weight 16.38kg
Pack Size 82x47x45cm
Footprint 300 x 300cm (+80cm cowl depth)
Rail Connection Width 250cm
The Cayman AIR comes complete with a fully sewn-in PE groundsheet, hand pump, steel ground pegs, reflective guylines, and a repair kit. There are mains cable access points, plus Velcro fixings for our optional LED lighting systems.
OPTIONAL EXTRAS : Stone Protection Footprint Groundsheet, Dura tread Carpet, Two Berth Inner Tent, Canopy Poles, Bedroom Annex
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.