Outdoor Revolution Airedale 7.0SE
The premium seven berth Airedale 7.0SE inflatable family tent is the direct successor of the critically acclaimed Airedale 7.0, transforming the innovative side porch design into an exclusive multi-functional double side annexe.
This annex has been designed to function as either an access point, flexible utility space or two berth sleeping area, increasing the total sleeping capacity by two, allowing a maximum sleeping capacity of eleven, should you choose to purchase an optional two berth inner tent; the parallel design of the porch area means that only a fraction of extra pitch space is used to the side of the tunnel tent.
A huge mesh panel separates the internal living space from the front vestibule, which can be zipped back, or totally enclosed, using a solid door; this allows for complete versatility, offering ventilation and a pleasant feeling of open space.
Utilizing the premium innovations that you would expect from our flagship Airedale collection, including a wardrobe pole, removable ‘bathtub’ front porch groundsheet, zip-up curtains and countless more; this is the perfect large family tent for those who truly appreciate a spacious family camping experience.
Model No. ORBK8730
The premium all weather 180HDE High Density Polyester contemporary printed polyester fabric that the Airedale 7.0SE has been produced from has been especially woven to deliver lightweight, robust products, which allow smaller pack sizes when folded, making it perfect where weight and space limitations are of key consideration.
This material has a 4,000mm² Hydrostatic Head Rating and employs fully taped seams throughout, meaning it is extraordinarily water resistant and rain will simply bead onto the surface, before rolling off. A lighter coloured roof material reflects heat, in order to help maintain a more pleasant internal temperature.
The Oxygen Air Frame is the quickest, simplest and most reliable inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes/taps spoiling the immaculate lines of our stunning designs, comprising our Quintuple High-Pressure Oxygen Air Frame Tube technology, the famed Dynamic Speed Valve and the patented Intelligent Frame Relief Valve. Inflation is swift using the Dual Action Hand Pump provided, whilst deflation is available at just the push of a self-retainer button; our exclusive pressure relief valve prevents damage to the tube through expelling any excess air above 6PSI, typically caused by overinflation or fluctuations in the ambient temperature. All valves are discretely concealed by a Velcro Cover for a tidier external aesthetic.
The Oxygen Air Frame has been quality controlled to ensure optimal performance and carries our exclusive Lifetime Guarantee* for peace of mind in years to come.
The expansive tinted windows permit a panoramic vista of the outside world and safeguard against harmful rays, whilst increasing privacy and illuminating the internal space on a morning; these are accompanied by zip-up curtains, which can be rolled totally back, or zipped fully in for complete privacy on an evening. A PE groundsheet has been sewn-in to increase convenience when pitching, reduce water ingression and prevent bugs from accessing the living area. This family tent has an internal two thirds internal zip-back divider door panel, which is partnered by large windows and privacy blinds, creating a welcoming front porch area for alfresco relaxation.
We have introduced breathable zip-back mesh ventilation fly screen panels in the right-hand door, front divider door panel and upper left-hand window to optimise air circulation, maintain a pleasant internal temperature and keep insects at bay; this is created from Phoenix Mesh, an assisted-healing ‘smart’ material, with the structurally incorporated ability to self-repair any ‘snag’ damage, typically caused by consistent usage over time. An internal storm cover has been situated in the front left-hand window for complete protection against the elements when cooking in adverse weather conditions. The fibreglass pole side eyebrow canopy creates a sheltered mini porch area, which keeps your side access door dry, whilst designating a convenient area for tying shoelaces.
The seven berth micro-polyester inner tent creates a comfortable bedroom area, suitable for accommodating seven average sized adults or three double air mattresses; this includes zipped dividers, giving you the option of segmenting the sleeping area into three individual two person bedrooms. The end bedroom can be zipped off to create further living space, should you wish to. These bedrooms are especially deep to accommodate larger inflatable beds and is much darker in colour than in previous years, reducing exterior light and helping you to attain a deep, cosy and uninterrupted sleep by nature. We have strategically positioned four spacious mesh pockets on the outside for storing footwear, books, valuables or other essentials that you require close at hand.
The Airedale 7.0SE comes complete with high-visibility guylines, steel ground pegs, a double action hand pump, a repair kit, an instruction manual, two berth inner tent attachment points, an inclusive holdall, numerous cable access points and attachment points to accommodate our optional LED Lighting Collection. An array of complementary optional extras can also be purchased, including a made to measure stone protection footprint groundsheet, luxurious camping carpet, cut to size waterproof roof liner, front extension canopy and coordinated windbreak.
- WIDTH: 445cm
- LENGTH: 725cm
- HEIGHT: 220cm
- WEIGHT: 50.9kg
- PACK SIZE: 88cm x 68cm x 54cm
- BEDROOM SIZE: 240cm (L) x 420cm (W)
- SIDE ANNEXE DIMENSIONS: 145cm (W) x 260cm (D)
- COLOURWAY: Graphite/Warm Grey
- 180HDE Canvas Material - Lightweight All Weather Hex Printed High Density Fabric.
- 4,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout - Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Five Individual Oxygen Air Frame Tubes - Easy to Erect Multiple Inflation Point Oxygen Air Frame.
- Individual Steel Pole - A Single Telescopic Steel Pole to Support the Integral Double Left Hand Side Utility Annexe.
- Individual Fibreglass Pole - A Single Fibreglass Pole to Support the Right Hand Side Eyebrow Canopy.
- Dynamic Speed Valves - The Quickest, Simplest & Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve Protection System - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve to Prevent Overinflation By Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Oxygen Air Frame Tube Bladders Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- Tinted Windows - Expansive Anti-Glare Windows, Granting a Panoramic Vista of the Outside World, Whilst Reducing Glare & Increasing Privacy.
- Zip-Up Curtains - Leaf Pattern Embossed Zip In Blinds for Maximum Privacy on an Evening & To Block Out Light on Brighter Days.
- Double Side Annexe - Double Multi-Functional Side Utility Annexe, Which Can Be Used As An Access Point, Two Berth Sleeping Area or Large Storage Area.
- Fibreglass Pole & Sleeve RH Side Eyebrow Canopy - Functional Small Side Porch Area Creating an Entrance with Total Protection Against the Elements.
- Internal Divider Door - Windowed Two Thirds Zip-Back Divider Panel, Accompanied by Large PVC Windows & Zip-In Curtains, Allocating a Designated Front Porch Area.
- Phoenix Mesh Ventilation Fly Screen Door Panel - A Zip-Back Assisted Healing 'Smart' Mesh Panel, Which Self-Repairs Any Snag Damage Caused by Usage Over Time, Maintains a Pleasant Through Flow of Air & Keeps Out Insects. Found on the RH Side Door, Internal Divider Door & Front LH Side Upper Window,
- Internal PVC Storm Cover - Situated at the Front Left Hand Upper Window For Further Protection Against the Elements During Adverse Weather Conditions.
- Sewn-In PE Groundsheet - To Increase Convenience When Pitching, Reduce Water Ingression to the Interior & Prevent Bugs From Accessing the Living Area.
- Darkened 'Twilight' Six Berth Inner Tent & Internal Dividers - A Breathable Clip-In Micro-Polyester Inner Tent, Designed to Comfortably Accommodate Up to Six Average Adults. This Can Be Separated Into Three Two Berth Bedrooms, Using the Inclusive Dividers, Each of Which Can House a Double Air Bed.
- Extra Deep Bedrooms - Ergonomic 240cm Deep Bedrooms to Accomodate Larger Air Mattresses.
- Zip-Off End Bedroom - The End Bedroom Can Be Zipped Fully Off to Further Extend Living or Storage Space, Should You Wish To.
- Four Front Mesh Pockets - Spacious Mesh Storage Pockets Situated by the Inner Tent for Storing Valuables, Books, Footwear etc., Before Going to Sleep.
- Porch Area Groundsheet - Separate PE Peg Down Groundsheet for Complete Protection Against Water Ingression, Insects and Hard Ground.
- Vortex Bedroom Ventilation System - A Wealth of Mesh Ventilation Points to Help Maintain A Comfortable Internal Temperature & Through Flow of Air.
- Cable Access Point - An Electrical Hook Up Point Extending to the Bedroom, Which is Designed To Power Electrical Appliances Within the Family Tent.
- Lumi-Link & Up/Downlighter Compatible - Giving You the Option of Illuminating Your Tent on Darker Nights.
- Reflective Guylines & Adjusters - High Visibility Guylines to Reduce the Risk of Tripping.
- Compatible with our NEW Airedale 7.0SE Front Canopy Extension.
- Two Berth Inner Tent Attachment Points.
- Complete with Dual-Action Hand-Pump, Steel Ground Pegs, Repair Kit & Carry Bag.
- Due to an increase in hard standing pitches; we highly recommend that you purchase a stone protection footprint groundsheet to lay underneath your family tent to provide additional protection.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.