Outdoor Revolution Cayman Curl AIR LOW Campervan Awning
NEW MODEL FOR 2022
HEIGHT RANGE Cayman Curl Low 180cm - 210cm
The Cayman Curl by Outdoor Revolution is a lightweight inflatable Drive away awning. The model for 2022 has been updated and as an addition you can zip on a porch door which makes a fully enclosed space. Utilising this porch door feature is that you can now purchase a cabin inner tent for the porch area, which will sleep up to 2 people. If you want to make additional sleeping space you can also use the standard inner and make another area for additional 2 people.
The large front canopy is ideal for outdoor cooking or great in hot weather to use as a sun shade. There is a door which can be accessed via the rear of the cowl/tunnel which is very useful in wet weather as you can access your vehicle through this handy door and not though the awning.
The Cayman is lightweight using a premium ultra-lightweight 120HDE fabric, but doesn't loose any technical specification, 3,000mm Hydrostatic Head and fully taped seams throughout, it is exceptionally waterproof and rain will simply bead onto the surface, before rolling off. The campervan awning is super easy to put up using the Oxygen Air Frame system.
The Oxygen Air-Frame is the quickest, simplest and most reliable inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes or taps spoiling the immaculate lines of our stunning designs. The air frame comprises our Dura-Tech single inflation point air frame technology, utilising welded high-pressure tubes and the famed Dynamic Speed Valve. Inflation is rapid using the pump provided and deflation is just the push of a button. This valve is discretely concealed by a Velcro cover.
Large PVC windows to let lots of light in the day and great integral toggle-in curtains, which can be closed for complete privacy at night. Ventilation Points aid in reducing condensation by optimising airflow around the awning.
120HDE Hex high density all weather lightweight fabric
• Hydrostatic head 3000mm
• Oxygen Air Frame system with 2 tubes
• Extended for 2022 - Integral front canopy with fibreglass poles
• Facility to take an optional accessory cabin sleeping inner tent when used in
conjunction with the optional Porch Door accessory (2022 model)
• Zip back 2/3rds front door with side window
• Integral, full canopy with fibreglass pole
• Inner cowl tension straps and cowl bungee for an adjustable vehicle fit
• 4mm & 6mm twin cowl connection rail piping
• Rear facing zip back cowl access door
• Crystal clear PVC windows with toggle in privacy blinds
• Fully sewn in PE groundsheet
• Hanging points for optional 2 berth sleeping inner tent in living area
• Colour coded guy lines with quick adjusters
• Adjustable webbing pegging system
• Includes manual air pump, peg set and carry bag
Total Weight 15kg
Pack Size 78x43x33cm
Footprint 300 x 360cm (+120cm cowl depth)
Rail Connection Width 260cm
The Cayman Curl comes complete with a fully sewn-in PE groundsheet, steel ground pegs, reflective guy lines, and a repair kit. There are mains cable access points, plus Velcro fixings for our optional LED lighting systems.
OPTIONAL EXTRAS : Stone Protection Footprint Groundsheet, Dura tread Carpet, Two Berth Inner Tent, Zip on Porch Door, Porch cabin inner tent, Roof Tension Poles
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.