This model has been produced from a premium ultra-lightweight 120HDE fabric weave, which has been specifically engineered to deliver lightweight, compact and visually contemporary products that pack away neatly into the inclusive carry bag, making it perfect where weight or space limitations are of key consideration. This material incorporates a 3,000mm Hydrostatic Head and employs fully taped seams throughout, meaning it is exceptionally waterproof and rain will simply bead onto the surface, before rolling off. The sleek design lines & classic tri colour livery will coordinate & complement any campervan or motorhome.
Large PVC windows permit an excellent vista of the outside world, from the luxury and convenience of your awning, helping to really encapsulate the surrounding landscape. All windows feature integral toggle-in curtains, which can be rolled-back during the day or closed for complete privacy at night. Ventilation Points aid in reducing condensation by optimising airflow around the awning, and a mesh ventilation fly screen panel on the side door will help to keep insects at bay, whilst retaining a pleasant flow of air. We use 'Phoenix Mesh' in all our awnings which is an assisted-healing ‘smart’ material, with the structurally incorporated ability to repair ‘snag’ damage, typically caused by consistent usage over time. Simply manipulated, it will return to its original form. Full Roll-Back doors surround the awning meaning it can double-up as a free-standing shelter or gazebo in hot weather.
The Cayman F/G comes complete with a fully sewn-in PE groundsheet, steel ground pegs, reflective guylines, and a repair kit. There are mains cable access points, plus Velcro fixings for our optional LED lighting systems. A Stone Protection Footprint Groundsheet, a hardwearing Duratread Carpet, a Two Berth Inner Tent, a set of Canopy Poles, and of course a Bedroom Annex are also available for purchase, alongside an array of other convenient accessories.
Cayman Mid 220cm - 255cm ORDA1001
120HDE high density all-weather lightweight fabric
• Hydrostatic head 3,000mm
• Lightweight yet robust fibreglass poled frame
• Zip-back front & side door with Phoenix mesh ventilation panel
• Zip-out rear door to take an optional Cayman sleeping annexe
• Integral vehicle front facing eyebrow canopy with fibreglass pole
• Inner cowl tension straps and cowl bungee for an adjustable vehicle fit
• 4mm & 6mm twin cowl connection rail piping
• Twin rear zip-back cowl access doors
• Roof ventilation system with Velcro-down storm cover
• Crystal clear PVC windows with toggle in privacy blinds
• Fully sewn-in PE groundsheet with fold down access door up stands
• Hanging points for optional 2 berth sleeping inner tent
• Colour coded guy lines with quick adjusters
• Adjustable webbing pegging system
• Includes peg set and carry bag
Total Weight 16.38kg
Pack Size 82x47x35cm
Footprint 300 x 300cm (+80cm cowl depth)
Rail Connection Width 260cm