Outdoor Revolution Cayman LOW Fibre Glass Poles Campervan Driveaway Awning
Height Range: Cayman Low 180cm - 220cm
The Outdoor Revolution Cayman is great for a family looking for a Driveaway awning at an affordable price.
The Cayman is lightweight using a premium ultra-lightweight 120HDE fabric, but doesn't loose any technical specification, 3,000mm Hydrostatic Head and fully taped seams throughout, it is exceptionally waterproof and rain will simply bead onto the surface, before rolling off. The campervan awning is super easy to put up with just 2 fibre glass poles creating the main body of the awning.
Other great features include access through the awning from all sides using the roll back door. Large PVC windows to let lots of light in the day and great integral toggle-in curtains, which can be closed for complete privacy at night.ht. Ventilation Points aid in reducing condensation by optimising airflow around the awning, and a mesh ventilation fly screen panel on the side door will help to keep insects at bay,.
120HDE high density all-weather lightweight fabric
• Hydrostatic head 3,000mm
• Lightweight yet robust fibreglass poled frame
• Zip-back front & side door with Phoenix mesh ventilation panel
• Zip-out rear door to take an optional Cayman sleeping annexe
• Integral vehicle front facing eyebrow canopy with fibreglass pole
• Inner cowl tension straps and cowl bungee for an adjustable vehicle fit
• 4mm & 6mm twin cowl connection rail piping
• Twin rear zip-back cowl access doors
• Roof ventilation system with Velcro-down storm cover
• Crystal clear PVC windows with toggle in privacy blinds
• Fully sewn-in PE groundsheet with fold down access door up stands
• Hanging points for optional 2 berth sleeping inner tent
• Colour coded guy lines with quick adjusters
• Adjustable webbing pegging system
• Includes peg set and carry bag
Total Weight 13.52kg
Pack Size 72x33x31cm
Footprint 300 x 300cm (+80cm cowl depth)
Rail Connection Width 260cm
The Cayman F/G comes complete with a fully sewn-in PE groundsheet, steel ground pegs, reflective guylines, and a repair kit. There are mains cable access points, plus Velcro fixings for our optional LED lighting systems.
OPTIONAL EXTRAS : Stone Protection Footprint Groundsheet, Dura tread Carpet, Two Berth Inner Tent, Canopy Poles, Bedroom Annex
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.