Vango Balletto Air 390 Elements Shield Porch Awning
The perfect setting for unwinding on the campsite. The Balletto Air 390 featuring Vango's revolutionary AirBeam® Single Point Inflation and Multi-Point Deflation makes for a brilliantly quick pitch and pack up, leaving you with more time to enjoy your time away. Take in all-round views and enjoy the outdoors from the comfort of your awning with the large Diamond Clear Windows or adjust the zipped curtains for added privacy. Created with Vango's featherlight Elements Shield, a durable fabric ensuring a compact pack size for easy transportation. From a handy storage and extra bedroom space to family meals and relaxing, the Balletto Air 390 does it all.
- Split Access Door - The 60/40 split of the side door allows you to roll a section away for quick entry. This door also features a secondary mesh door for added ventilation
- Easy Access Doors - A flat entry access door creates easy access for wheelchairs, prams and people with reduced mobility
- Zipped Privacy Curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening or simply roll down and secure away
- Bracer Beams Included - Small AirBeams® secured in between main AirBeam® structure for enhanced stability
- Oversized Bag - The wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your awning. This design also includes robust compression straps allowing you to reduce the overall pack size
- PVC Mud Strip - Positioned around base of awning for easy cleaning
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- AirBeam® Pump Included - Double action pump that will rapidly inflate your AirBeam® awning which comes complete with a pressure dial and handy carry bag
- Fully Wind & Rain Tested - Tested with wind and heavy rainfall to the European standard EN5912
- Steel Rock Pegs Included - Pegs are strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain. Supplied with a handy carry bag
- Adjustable Pegging Points - Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Optional Annex Available - Perfect for extra storage or clip in the included bedroom for an added sleeping area
- SkyTrack® II - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or SkyLiners. The SkyTrack system allows you to customise your awning to suit your needs (Sky Hooks included)
- Supplied with Pack of 10 Sky Hooks - Simply slide on to the SkyTrack® System to hang storage or lights
- Reflective Webbing Straps - Additional stability for your awning in strong winds. Simply clip onto the pre-attached buckles and peg into the ground to secure. The reflective straps pick up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions
- Optional Mesh Door Pack Available - Mesh doors to increase the flow of air within your awning while keeping bugs out
- New! - AirBeam® S.I Pro - Single Point Inflation – With 10 years’ experience of AirBeam® development and testing, Vango introduces single point inflation, a new and revolutionary feature for quick and easy inflation through the AirSpeed S.I Pro valve. Our unique system ensures pitch time is minimised while the multiple AirSpeed™ valves help with simple deflation. The added feature of self-isolated AirBeams® ensures that in the unlikely event of a puncture, the structure remains strong and functional. Patent Pending. United Kingdom Patent Application No. 2008619.5
- Elements Shield - Strong and durable, this 150D fabric is lightweight and highly waterproof. With ColourLok™ technology to aid colour retention, it performs in all weather conditions
- Vango Draught Seal System - Our Patent Pending Draught Seal System creates a tight seal between the awning and your caravan, ensuring no draughts come into your awning. This eliminates the need for any poles, which may potentially have damaged your caravan.
- Touring Awning – This awning is designed for touring use; it is not designed for static or long-term seasonal pitching as extensive exposure to UV light will cause accelerated fabric degradation. UV degradation is not covered under the warranty. However, under normal holiday use your awning will give long service
- Draught Skirt & Two Wheel Arch Covers Included - Reduce draughts from coming in under the caravan into the awning
TOTAL WEIGHT 23.0kg PACKSIZE L78.0 x H46.0 x W42.0cm PITCHING TIME 15 mins KADOR ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT 235-250cm HEIGHT 192.0cm LENGTH 250.0cm WIDTH 390.0cm CARRY BAG WEIGHT 23.0kg KADOR LENGTH 396cm CANVAS/FABRIC WEIGHT 15.9kg FABRIC Elements Shield RAIL WEIGHT 15.9kg
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.