Vango Kanto Junior Sleeping Bag Cobalt
The Vango Kanto junior mummy shaped sleeping bag is ideal for children measuring no more than 140 cm in height. The sleeping bag has all the same features that you would find in an adult mummy sleeping bag but just cut down to size to fit a child.
Due to mummy shaped size you can ensure a goods night sleep, with no cold spots , it has a soft feel to the bag, and is rated at 2 seasons, so will be a good sleeping bag for camping in the spring or summer.
- Grade A Quality Fill – Superior fibre fill which is designed to be durable, warm and lightweight, while retaining its loft and soft touch
- Independently Tested - Gives you reassurance that the temperature ratings are accurate ISO 23537-1:2016
- Hanging Loops - Allows you to easily hang your bag for quick and easy drying
- Integrated Headrest - Provides extra comfort and warmth for your head
- Auto-Lock Two-Way Zip - Seals in warmth and provides adjustable ventilation. Auto-lock prevents the bag from opening during the night and can be accessed from inside the bag
- Single-Layer Stitch Construction - Reduces cold spots by ensuring the fill is evenly distributed within the bag
- Polair® Micro Shell - A soft to touch microfibre fabric that is wonderfully cosy, snug and breathable (210T)
- Polair® Snug Lining - A super soft and cosy brushed Polair® polyester fabric that offers a warm handle. Ideal for snuggling into at night (190T)
- ThermoLock Pro Insulation - Increased durability, extra warmth and retains loft in damp conditions
- Zip Guard - Helps prevent the zip from snagging on the lining, allowing easy opening and closing
- Insulated Zip Baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag and reduces cold spots
- Compression Stuffsack - 4 straps help to minimise pack size for easy transportation
- Mummy Shaped Sleeping Bag - Tapers from the shoulders to the foot, reducing pack size and increasing thermal efficiency
- Shaped Hood with Elasticated Opening - Reduces heat loss from the head. No drawcord closure on Junior models for safety
- Woven Zip Puller - Allows you to quickly and easily move the zip
- Recommended for use by The Scout Association
- Junior Size - Tailored for smaller bodies to keep them cosy during the night
- Horizontal Stitching - Evenly spaced to hold insulation in place and ensure even distribution throughout
|PACKSIZE||36.0 x ø21.0cm|
|FILL TYPE||60% Single Hole siliconised hollow fibre/40% polyester fill|
|SUGGESTED USAGE MIN||8°|
|SUGGESTED USAGE MAX||20°|
|EXT CHEST WIDTH||70cm|
|INT CHEST WIDTH||68cm|
|MAX USER HEIGHT||150cm|
|INT FOOT WIDTH||48cm|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.