Vango Kanto Single Sleeping Bag Black
The Kanto single is a 2 season sleeping bag which can be used in the Spring and Summer months, it has a comfort rating of 10°c and a TOG rating of 7.
The Kanto sleeping bag has a square foot, so is ideal for those who wish to have the benefits of a mummy shaped bag but don't like how restrictive they can feel.
The Kanto has thermolock insulation which provides warmth and single & horizontal layer stitching which improves how the fill is distributed around the bag ensuring no cold spots. The material shell and lining is a super soft and cosy brushed Polair® polyester fabric.
If you do not like the feel of the nylon material sleeping bags, and you prefer the feel of a material which is more natural, then the Kanto range of sleeping bags are a good alternative, made from a brushed polyester fabric, but can feel more like a cotton material and can feel different to the touch. A good choice for fussy sleepers.
Comes with a handy carry bag for easy storage.
- Grade A Quality Fill – Superior fibre fill which is designed to be durable, warm and lightweight, while retaining its loft and soft touch
- Independently Tested - Gives you reassurance that the temperature ratings are accurate ISO 23537-1:2016
- Hanging Loops - Allows you to easily hang your bag for quick and easy drying
- Integrated Headrest - Provides extra comfort and warmth for your head
- Square Shaped Sleeping Bag – Provides extra space to have greater freedom of movement when sleeping
- Single-Layer Stitch Construction - Reduces cold spots by ensuring the fill is evenly distributed within the bag
- Woven Zip Puller - Allows you to quickly and easily move the zip
- ThermoLock Insulation - Provides warmth and retains loft in damp conditions
- Stuffsack with Drawcord – Allows for easy packing, while minimising pack size for easy transportation
- Auto-Lock Two-Way Zip - Seals in warmth and provides adjustable ventilation. Auto-lock prevents the bag from opening during the night and can be accessed from inside the bag
- Polair® Snug Shell- A super soft and cosy brushed Polair® polyester fabric that offers a warm handle. Ideal for snuggling into at night (190T)
- Polair® Snug Lining - A super soft and cosy brushed Polair® polyester fabric that offers a warm handle. Ideal for snuggling into at night (190T)
- Zip Guard - Helps prevent the zip from snagging on the lining, allowing easy opening and closing
- Horizontal Stitching - Evenly spaced to hold insulation in place and ensure even distribution throughout
- Insulated Zip Baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag and reduces cold spots
- Total Weight: 1.6kg
- Packsize: 42.0 x ø24.0cm
- Comfort: 10°
- Fill Type: 30% Single Hole siliconised hollow fibre/70% polyester fill
- Limit: 7°
- Extreme: -7°
- Suggested Usage Min: 10°
- Suggested Usage Max: 20°
- Ext Chest Width: 80cm
- Int Chest Width: 78cm
- Max User Height: 190cm
- Int Foot Width: 78cm
- Int Length: 198cm
- Shape: Square
- Performance: 2 Season
- Zip Side: Left
- Tog: 7.0
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.