Vango Longleat II 800XL Poled Tent
A family favourite 8 person poled tent, with sewn in groundsheet, generous sleeping options and super easy to erect.
The Longleat II 800 XL, 8-man tent has a mirrored, or vis a vis, tent layout. The separate bedroom pods each sleep up to 4 people and provide greater privacy over a standard tent design. The generous living space benefits from large Diamond Clear Windows which allow light to pour in during the day and can be covered with the roll-away toggled curtains at night. The fully sewn-in groundsheet keeps out draughts and bugs, and ventilation can be managed using the mesh doors and AirZone panels. The optional side awning creates a functional porch that's great for storing extra kit.
- Fully Taped Seams - All flysheet seams are factory taped which provides a watertight seal
- Fully Wind & Rain Tested - Weather tested to standard EN ISO 5912 for peace of mind. This tent is suitable for use in wet weather for occasional and weekend camping. Storms and extreme weather should be avoided
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Cable Entry Point with Tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies to keep cables out the way
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your lighting
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - Adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection
- Waterproof PE Groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Bedroom Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Toggled Inner Divider - Provides flexible sleeping options, allowing you to split bedrooms to create more privacy or remove to create a master bedroom
- Vango PowerFlex® Fibreglass Poles - Creates strong, light and reliable structures
- Pre-angled Poles - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Mesh Flysheet Door - Entrance has a sewn in full mesh door which provides ventilation and keeps bugs out when the flysheet door is rolled away
- Easy Pack Carry Bag - Oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- High Visibility Guylines - Strong and easy to see in low light conditions
- Double Living Area - An extra large living area giving more space to relax and unwind or store your camping essentials
- TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and reduce sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Sentinel Active Fabric - When pack size and weight are the key influence in choosing your tent, our specifically designed Sentinel Active fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Active is strong, while being waterproof to a 3,000mm HH rating, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes
- Mirrored Bedroom Layout - Have additional privacy, ideal for older kids or when sharing with friends, with bedroom spaces at either end of the tent
- Nightfall Bedrooms - Helps reduce early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn't need to be dictated by the sunrise
- Drop Down Door Step - Effortlessly enter and exit your tent with the drop down doors. Perfect for pram and wheelchair access
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Queen Size Bedrooms - Provides a 60cm sleeping area per person meaning you have plenty of room to sleep and store essentials
- Clear Access Bedrooms - A wider opening and no step over into the bedroom allows for easier access
- King Pole Side Door Compatible - Increase the external space of your tent with the addition of king poles to create a sun-canopy
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- Villa Construction - Upright side walls increase the height within the tent allowing you to fully maximise the internal space
- Sentinel Experience Fabric - When pack size and weight are the key influence in choosing your tent, our specifically designed Sentinel Experience fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Experience is strong, whilst being waterproof to a 3,000mm HH rating, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows tent to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
Optional Extras: Footprint, Carpet & King poles can be bought separately.
|PACKSIZE||L78.0 x H36.0 x W36.0cm|
|PITCHING TIME||22 mins|
When pack size and weight are the key influence in choosing your tent, our specifically designed Sentinel Active fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Active is strong, waterproof to a 3000mm HH rating, ensuring great quality and performance, coupled with a compact pack size.
Lightweight | Compact pack size | strong and fully waterproof | 3000mm HH
- 3000mm HH waterproof and easily cleaned
- fully factory taped seam for complete peace of mind from weather ingress
- 70D polyester fabric - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric.
- fire retardant meets ISO5912* standards
- UPF30 ** UV protection factor
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.