Vango Nitestar Alpha 250S Mummy Sleeping Bag Baton Rouge
The Nitestar 250S mummy shaped sleeping bag is ideal for those who may need a shorter length in a mummy shaped sleeping bag. The Nitestar 250S measures 190cm in length, compared to the standard Nitestar 250 of 205cm. The reason why this may be better for those who need a shorter length is a mummy sleeping bag should wrap around your body leaving no spaces for cold spots to develop and unfortunately being a little bit a short can leave you with a large void at the bottom of the bag which will get cold.
Apart from the length the Nitetar 250S is no different from the standard Nitestar, it is classified as 2/3 season sleeping bag so will suit those who camp in the Spring and Summer, and has a comfort rating of 2°.
The Vango Nitestar range of sleeping bags have the best Alpha insulation which has great warmth properties but is also able to pack to a small size without damaging the filling due to the Alpha insulation superb lofting properties.
It is a recommended kit list for The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award and The Scout Association.
Comes with a compression stuff sack, so if pack size is important the compression straps are a handy feature.
- 210T Diamond Embossed Polyester - A strong 100% polyester with a diamond embossed design
- Off-set double layer construction - Off-set seams prevent cold spots at the stitching lines
- Single hole siliconised hollow fibre insulation - Increases durability, maximises lofting potential for extra warmth and retains loft in damp conditions
- 100% polyester 190T slightly brushed- A soft to touch microfibre lining fabric that is wonderfully cosy, snug and breathable
- Two-way auto-lock zip - Seals in warmth and provides adjustable ventilation. Auto-lock prevents the bag from opening during the night and can be accessed from inside the bag
- Zip guard with anti-catch piping - Helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining, allowing easy opening and closing
- Grab loops - To aid zip movement. Hold loop when moving zip
- Woven zip puller - Allows quick and easy operation of the zip
- Temperature ratings independently measured in accordance with EN 13537:2002 - Extensively tested to meet accurate temperature rating standards
- Hanging loops - Hang bag to air
- Mummy-shaped sleeping bag - Tapers from the shoulders to the foot. Reduces packsize and increases thermal efficiency
- Horizontal stitching - Evenly spaced to hold insulation in place and ensure even distribution throughout
- 4-strap compression stuffsack - Minimises pack size for easy transportation
- Insulated, adjustable shoulder baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag
- Insulated zip baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag and reduces cold spots
- Internal pocket - Provides convenient storage for small items
- Vango Warm Feet - fleece-lined footer offers additional comfort and warmth
TOTAL WEIGHT 1.45kg PACKSIZE 28.0 x ø20.0cm FILL TYPE Insulite Alpha COMFORT 2° LIMIT -4° EXTREME -21° SUGGESTED USAGE MIN -2° SUGGESTED USAGE MAX 20° EXT CHEST WIDTH 80cm INT CHEST WIDTH 78cm MAX USER HEIGHT 175cm DOFE RECOMMENDED KIT Yes INT FOOT WIDTH 48cm INT LENGTH 190cm SHAPE Mummy PERFORMANCE 3 Season EXT LENGTH 195cm ZIP SIDE Left TOG 10.0
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.