Vango Nitestar 350 Sleeping Bag Excalibur
The Vango Nitestar 350 is a 3/4 season mummy shaped sleeping bag, and can used in the Autumn, Spring and Summer months while camping. The sleeping bag is packed full of great features and is D of E approved.
The double layer construction provides extra warmth and has a comfort rating of -1°c, Tog rating of 10.5. It has a soft to touch microfibre lining fabric that is wonderfully cosy, snug and breathable.
It has a strong polyester shell, and the Alpha insulation is lightweight but has great loft so is able to pack up into a small pack size.
Ideal for most camping trips, lightweight and a packs away into its own stuff sack with compression straps.
- Alpha Insulation - Lightweight and extra warm, Alpha has a great loft while compressing to a small pack size
- Off-Set Double Layer Construction - Off-set seams prevent cold spots at the stitching lines
- Polair® Diamond Shell - Diamond embossed Polair polyester for a strong, lightweight shell
- 100% Polyester 190T Brushed Fabric - A soft to touch microfibre lining fabric that is wonderfully cosy, snug and breathable
- Two-Way Auto-Lock Zip - Seals in warmth and provides adjustable ventilation and the auto-lock prevents the bag from opening during the night and can be accessed from inside the bag
- Grab Loops - Hold while opening to aid zip movement
- Zip Guard with Anti-Catch Piping - Helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining, allowing easy opening and closing
- Woven Zip Puller - Allows quick and easy operation of the zip
- Hanging Loops - Allows you to easily hang your bag for quick and easy drying
- Mummy Shaped Sleeping Bag - Tapers from the shoulders to the foot, reducing pack size and increasing thermal efficiency
- Horizontal Stitching - Evenly spaced to hold insulation in place and ensure even distribution throughout
- 4-Strap Compression Stuffsack - Minimises pack size for easy transportation
- Insulated Adjustable Shoulder Baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag
- Insulated Zip Baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag and reduces cold spots
- Internal Pocket - Provides convenient storage for small items
- Temperature Ratings Independently Measured - In accordance with EN 13537:2002. Extensively tested to meet accurate temperature rating standards
WEIGHT 2.0kg PACKSIZE 30.0 x ø22.0cm COMFORT -1° FILL TYPE Insulite Alpha LIMIT -7° EXTREME -25° SUGGESTED USAGE MIN -5° SUGGESTED USAGE MAX 18° EXT CHEST WIDTH 85cm INT CHEST WIDTH 83cm MAX USER HEIGHT 190cm INT FOOT WIDTH 48cm INT LENGTH 205cm SHAPE Mummy PERFORMANCE 3-4 Season DOFE RECOMMENDED KIT Yes ZIP SIDE Left EXT LENGTH 210cm TOG 10.5
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.