Vango Skye 500 Tent - 5 person Poled Tent
The Vango Skye 500 5-man tent is a 3-poled tunnel tent; easy to pitch, great space to pack-size ratio and highly functional. The large porch is great for storing kit and features a linked-in groundsheet, which can be rolled under the bedroom area when not required. Clear side windows allow light into the porch area, whilst the Nightfall inner bedroom reduces the morning light. This tent is a great choice for weekend camps and festivals.
- Pre-attached Guylines - High visibility guylines, attached at optimum positions for stability and tension
- Tunnel Tent - Style provides greatest space to weight ratio
- TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and reduce sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Flysheet and Inner Pitch Together - Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- Protex® 70 Denier Polyester Flysheet, 3000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric, exclusive to Vango
- Factory Taped Seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a watertight seal
- Linked-In Groundsheet - Easy to clean groundsheet that can be attached or detached from the living area. Simply roll under the bedroom area when not required
- Waterproof PE Groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Vango PowerFlex® Fibreglass Poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Colour Coded Poles - For easy pitching
- Breathable Polyester Inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Inner Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Crystal Clear Windows - Large Crystal Clear PVC windows for maximum light and greater visibility
- Fully Wind & Rain Tested - Weather tested to standard EN ISO 5912 for peace of mind. This tent is suitable for use in wet weather for occasional and weekend camping. Storms and extreme weather should be avoided
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard
- Nightfall Bedrooms - Helps reduce early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn't need to be dictated by the sunrise
- Fast Pack Tent Bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
TOTAL WEIGHT 9.33kg PACKSIZE 70.0 x ø25.0cm PITCHING TIME 15 mins CAPACITY 5 Person Tent
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.