Vango Stargrove II 600 XL Tent
The Vango Stargrove II 600XL, 6-man tent with additional living space and integrated awning provides a large and versatile home from home. The large Diamond Clear windows let light pour into the living areas during the day and can be covered up with the roll-away toggled curtains at night. The fully sewn-in groundsheet keeps out draughts and bugs, whilst ventilation can be managed using the mesh doors and AirZone panels. At over 2m tall, it's easy to stand-up and move around. The large front door can be unzipped to the midpoint, or fully across, giving a good variety of options to suit different conditions and uses. You can even sleep-in longer on summer mornings, thanks to the Nightfall bedroom inner tent, designed to minimise the morning light.
- Vango PowerFlex® Fibreglass Poles - Creates strong, light and reliable structures
- Drop Down Door Step - Effortlessly enter and exit your tent with the drop down doors. Perfect for pram and wheelchair access
- Built-in Front Awning - Provides extra enclosed space perfect for socialising, dining and storage
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Queen Size Bedrooms - Provides a 60cm sleeping area per person meaning you have plenty of room to sleep and store essentials
- King Pole Side Door Compatible - Increase the external space of your tent with the addition of king poles to create a sun-canopy
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your lighting
- AirZone Panel - Increases the airflow into the living space
- Easy Pack Carry Bag - Oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- Fully Wind & Rain Tested - Weather tested to standard EN ISO 5912 for peace of mind. This tent is suitable for use in wet weather for occasional and weekend camping. Storms and extreme weather should be avoided
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Pre-angled Poles - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Nightfall Bedrooms - Helps reduce early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn't need to be dictated by the sunrise
- Fully Taped Seams - All flysheet seams are factory taped which provides a watertight seal
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - Adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection
- Waterproof PE Groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Mesh Flysheet Door - Entrance has a sewn in full mesh door which provides ventilation and keeps bugs out when the flysheet door is rolled away
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Bedroom Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Clear Access Bedrooms - A wider opening and no step over into the bedroom allows for easier access
- Double Living Area - An extra large living area giving more space to relax and unwind or store your camping essentials
- TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and reduce sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Cable Entry Point with Tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies to keep cables out the way
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- High Visibility Guylines - Strong and easy to see in low light conditions
- Toggled Inner Divider - Provides flexible sleeping options, allowing you to split bedrooms to create more privacy or remove to create a master bedroom
- Sentinel Experience Fabric - When pack size and weight are the key influence in choosing your tent, our specifically designed Sentinel Experience fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Experience is strong, whilst being waterproof to a 3,000mm HH rating, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes
- Villa Construction - Upright side walls increase the height within the tent allowing you to fully maximise the internal space
- Pre-Attached Front Awning - Provides extra enclosed space, perfect for socialising, dining or storage
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows tent to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
TOTAL WEIGHT 23.0kg PACKSIZE L80.0 x H38.0 x W38.0cm PITCHING TIME 25 mins HEIGHT 207.0cm LENGTH 700.0cm WIDTH 380.0cm FABRIC Sentinel Active CAPACITY 6 Person Tent
When pack size and weight are the key influence in choosing your tent, our specifically designed Sentinel Active fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Active is strong, waterproof to a 3000mm HH rating, ensuring great quality and performance, coupled with a compact pack size.
Lightweight | Compact pack size | strong and fully waterproof | 3000mm HH
- 3000mm HH waterproof and easily cleaned
- fully factory taped seam for complete peace of mind from weather ingress
- 70D polyester fabric - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric.
- fire retardant meets ISO5912* standards
- UPF30 ** UV protection factor
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.