- Air Flex poles for rapid pitching
- Rectangular floor plan
- Sewn in living area groundsheet
- Insect proof mesh panels
- Slim-line double action hand pump included
Wild Country Zonda Campervan Driveaway Air Awning Bundle
Really easy to pitch Air campervan driveaway awning.
(This product comes bundled together with the Zonda Driveaway Footprint.)
For those with a camper van the Zonda Drive Away awning gives you lots of flexibility by making it straightforward to drive away during your stay, leaving the awning behind with its doors closed.
Designed thoughtfully by Wild Country the campervan driveaway awning packs easily into your van and is simply inflated and pitched. Inside it’s light and airy with large tinted windows which come with privacy curtains.
*Comes with a 4mm and 6mm Keder strip plus an open channel that allows attachment via older systems.
*Requires a suitable driveway kit (not supplied) matched to your Keder rail size.
Can also be attached using the 3 over-van guylines
*The Footprint protects the groundsheet and keeps it clean.
- There’s plenty of ventilation and insect-proof mesh panels on the side and front door plus a sewn-in groundsheet in the main area of the driveaway awning to keep any drafts and bugs away.
- We’ve paid attention to small details which make your camping stay easier, such as providing electric hook up access points on both sides of the awning so you have one less thing to think about at the campsite.
- The Air Flex poles (which come with a 10-year guarantee) are a breeze to pitch. When it’s time to go home the tarp-style tent bag provides plenty of room to roll up the awning and pack it away. We’ve included detailed instructions and top tips for pitching and packing away our campervan driveaway awning too.
Zonda Drive Away Awning Features
- 10cm Air Flex poles for rapid pitching which come with a 10-year guarantee
- Webbing guy lines at front corners for stability
- Rectangular floor plan for easy pitching
- Sewn-in living area groundsheet to help keep bugs and drafts out
- Large tinted windows with privacy curtains
- Insect proof mesh panels on the side and front doors
- Two electrical hook up access points
- Lantern hanging points
- Oversize tarp-style tent bag which makes it easier to pack away
- Slim-line double action hand pump with pressure gauge included
- Repair kit and valve tool to tighten valves included
- Not Freestanding (Awning requires guy lines to be pitched)
- Pitch Type: Fly and Inner pitch together
- Weight: 18.6kg
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 350 x 310 x 210
- Pack size: 80 x 55x 50cm
- Flysheet: 150D Rip-Stop Polyester 6000mm HH. Taped seams. Fire retardant.
- Groundsheet: Sewn-in heavy-duty PE
- Poles: 10cm diameter Air Flex Poles
- Conforms to BS / ISO 5912
- Height: 210cm
- Connecting tunnel height: 180cm - 220cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.