- Dimensions : Height-580 mm Diameter-318 mm
- Predominantly used for portable heaters
- Regulator type: 21mm Clip on Butane
- Recommended Offtake: 9.9 kW (0.7kg/h)
What is the difference between Propane and Butane gas ?
LPG boils to produce gas (vapour):
- Propane boils at -42°C so can be used in arctic conditions.
- Butane boils at -0.5°C so when the ambient temperature falls to around freezing no gas is produced and even at around +4°C the pressure is often too low to be useful.
PLEASE BE AWARE: Calor Gas have stopped all "NEW" contracts on their Gas Bottles, therefore we are only able to sell a refill exchange on a like for like basis, this policy has been in place since March 2021.
We cannot ship products that include Gas. These can only be collected from our store.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.