- Dimensions : Height-340mm Diameter-240mm
- Mainly used for industrial small burners
- Regulators for all propane cylinders are screw on and have the thread on the inside
- Regulator Type: POL screw connection(propane)
- Recommended Offtake: 7.5 kW (0.53kg/h)
What is the difference between Propane and Butane gas ?
LPG boils to produce gas (vapour):
- Propane boils at -42°C so can be used in arctic conditions.
- Butane boils at -0.5°C so when the ambient temperature falls to around freezing no gas is produced and even at around +4°C the pressure is often too low to be useful.
PLEASE BE AWARE: Calor Gas have stopped all "NEW" contracts on their Gas Bottles, therefore we are only able to sell a refill exchange on a like for like basis, this policy has been in place since March 2021.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.