Calor Gas 47Kg Gas Cylinder
- Ideal for large heaters and generators that are running for long periods in commercial and outdoor locations.
- To be used with screw in propane regulator
- Cylinder ColourRed
- Tare weight (empty)29.5-57.7kgGross weight (full)95kg
- Rec. offtake (approx)34Kw
What is the difference between Propane and Butane gas ?
LPG boils to produce gas (vapour):
- Propane boils at -42°C so can be used in arctic conditions.
- Butane boils at -0.5°C so when the ambient temperature falls to around freezing no gas is produced and even at around +4°C the pressure is often too low to be useful.
PLEASE BE AWARE: Calor Gas have stopped all "NEW" contracts on their Gas Bottles, therefore we are only able to sell a refill exchange on a like for like basis, this Calor policy has been in place since March 2021.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.