- Dimensions : Height-495mm Diameter-256mm
- Introduced by Calor for winter caravanning
- Regulator type: POL screw connection(propane)
- Recommended Offtake: 11 kW (0.77 kg/h)
What is the difference between Propane and Butane gas ?
LPG boils to produce gas (vapour):
- Propane boils at -42°C so can be used in arctic conditions.
- Butane boils at -0.5°C so when the ambient temperature falls to around freezing no gas is produced and even at around +4°C the pressure is often too low to be useful.
PLEASE BE AWARE: Calor Gas have stopped all "NEW" contracts on their Gas Bottles, therefore we are only able to sell a refill exchange on a like for like basis, this policy has been in place since March 2021.
We cannot ship products that include Gas. These can only be collected from our store.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
hi...i live in eastville near spilsby lincolnshire PE228JX,are you (old arley) the nearest there is to me,as i have a touring caravan and just use the 6kg..or do you know the nearest place i could get a refill from..sorry to trouble you...
Hello, Thank you for question, our postcode is CV7 8HN, we are located in Old Arley in Warwickshire, not very local to you. If you go to the CALOR GAS website, they have a list of retailers who supply Calor gas bottles, There are two stores in the PE22 postcode area, that supply Calor gas. What you can't tell from Calor's website, if they have stock and which cylinders they stock, so it would be best to contact those stores directly.
Hope you find this information helpful, Kind regards Clare
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.