Conversion Lead 13pin to 7pin
This Caravan Conversion lead is designed to convert from two 7 pin on the trailer or caravan to a 13 pin on the towing vehicle.
With most modern vehicles now only having a 13 pin socket fitted this lead will be essential for anyone who needs to tow an older caravan or trailer with the twin 7n and 7s leads on it.
Features and Benefits
- Conversion lead with a 13 Pin plug and 2×7 Pin sockets (12N & 12S)
- To convert a 13 Pin socket into 12N & 12S 7 Pin sockets
- Plug pins: Nickel-plated pins can provide better electrical connection and superior corrosion resistance than standard brass pins
- Socket pins: Brass
- Provides a connection for full road lighting and caravan power supplies
- Easy to fit, use and store
- No need for expensive re-wiring
- 30cm cable
Questions And Answers
1. When did The 13pin socket come out? in 2009
2. I only have one 7 pin plug on my trailer? We sell many different versions please check our other listing.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.