Fabsil GOLD Waterproofing 1L
Fabsil GOLD is more concentrated than standard fabsil and therefore will last longer than any other waterproofing treatment, offering unrivalled levels of water-repellency. With 5 times more durability,
If you are looking to re proof your tent or caravan awning we recommend that you use Fabsil.
Fabsil replicates the original finish applied at manufacture to quality outdoor products. Its high-performance, silicone-based waterproofing has been trusted by professionals and outdoor enthusiasts for years. By using it you can restore the waterproofing of tents and any outdoor fabrics, including boat covers, parasols, garden chairs and umbrellas.
For the best coverage we recommend that you paint the liquid onto your material depending on the area that you are re proofing.
- Replicates the original water-repellent finish applied to outdoor products
- Versatile - works on any outdoor fabric
- Easy to use - can be painted or sprayed on
Directions / Instructions
- Ensure fabric is clean. Use Fabsil Universal tent Cleaner
- Apply with a new paintbrush or applicator spray
- Lightly rub in droplets with soft, clean cloth
- Allow to dry for 6 hours
- For lightweight nylon materials (often used in tents) coverage is 15-18sq metres per litre.
- For lightweight canvas materials, the coverage is 7-10sq metres per litre.
- For medium-weight canvas, it's 5-7sq metres per litre.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.