Maxview Precision 55cm Twin LNB
The Maxview Precision Satellite System is the most advanced manual setup system money can buy. Having everything you need to connect to a Satellite receiver.
It is quick and easy to set up having a built-in spirit level, built-in sat finder, and angle adjuster.
Features And Benefits
- Simple and intuitive manual operation
- Single LNB and Twin LNB variants available (for PVR’s, SKY+™ or 2 receivers)
- Taller than other systems for improved obstacle clearance
- Pre-assembled for easy setup
- Easy-adjust manual skew system
- Includes satellite compass
- High quality, durable and robust construction
- Designed and tested for outdoor use
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- 2-year guarantee
- Registered community design No. 2207746
|Application:||Portable use in any outdoor environment|
|Compatibility:||Transmissions from satellites worldwide (UK/European satellites as standard)|
|Compatible with all SD/HD free-to-air satellite receivers including SKY|
|Skew Adjustment:||Manual -30° to +30°|
|Coaxial Cable Length:||10m|
|Power:||Passive. LNB powered through Coaxial cable from satellite receiver|
|No separate power supply required|
|Elevation Range:||10° to 50° (EU Variant)|
What's In The Box
- Precision Dish Unit
- Tripod Stand
- Integrated Sat Finder
- 10m Flexible Cable (twin cable for twin LNB variants)
- 2 x Storage Bags
- Ground Pegs
- Elevation Map
Questions And Answers
1. Where Can I use this kit? If you have a look at maxview website there is a map to show what size dish you will need.
2. Does this come with a Satellite receiver? No, But most modern 12v Tvs come with one built in.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.