Nose Weight Gauge Indicator
This Nose weight gauge indicator is designed to be used on Caravans And Trailers.
Features And Benefits
- Trailer or caravan nose weight indicator gauge
- Soft tip to prevent damage to hitch
- Calibrated easy to read gauge
- 50-100Kg scale
- Accuracy within 3%
- Heavy-duty construction
- Helps to ensure the load does not exceed the vehicle's capacity
- Stay legal whilst towing
- Quality steel construction for strength and durability
- 420mm length
- Anti-Sink base
- Easy to read scale in 10Kg increments
Instructions for use
1. Ensure that the caravan/trailer is on stable level ground and the handbrake applied, supported by the jockey wheel (with the corner steadies retracted if applicable).
2. Place the MP970 Noseweight Indicator Gauge under the towing hitch and slowly retract the jockey wheel. This will allow the nose weight gauge to take the weight of the caravan or trailer.
3. Read the results from the gauge. Weight range 50 – 100Kg.
4. Refer to the towing vehicle, towbar, and caravan/trailer manufacturers' handbooks for maximum permitted nose weights and towing weights.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.