The Airedale range is produced from a contemporary printed 240 HDE High Density all-weather lightweight Fabric that has been specifically woven to deliver exceptionally lightweight, yet durable family tents, allowing smaller pack sizes when folded, making it perfect where weight and space limitations are of key consideration, without limiting its robust nature. This canvas material incorporates a 4,000mm Hydrostatic Head Rating and employs fully taped seams throughout, meaning it is exceptionally waterproof, therefore rain will simply bead onto the surface, before rolling off.
The Side Porch is pitched using two robust fibreglass poles, the weather-proof connection cowl is passed over the top of the tent and fits snugly over the contours of the air tubes, guy ropes are then pegged on the opposite side of the tent to secure the position.
240HDE high-density all-weather light weight fabric
• Hydrostatic head of 4000mm
• Robust fibreglass pole construction
• Zip-up canopy style door (canopy poles sold separately)
• Secure weatherproof connection cowl section
• Tinted PVC windows with curtains
• Reflective guylines with quick adjusters
• Designed to fit all 6.0s,6.0SE,7.0SE models
• Adjustable pegging system
• Includes peg set, PE groundsheet and carry bag
Total Weight 10.1kg
Pack Size 70x27x21cm