Quest Falcon 325 (Poled) Porch Awning 2022 Model
The Quest Falcon Porch Awning has had a wonderful update for the 2022 season. Because the awning has been designed with touring in mind, the Falcon uses a lightweight & extremely waterproof 75D material. This modern, lightweight fabric has a high-performance coating giving it a very high waterproof rating, whilst helping to keep the weight down and the pack size smaller. The fabric is naturally water repellent, which means it is quick to dry, making it easier to dry the awning back at home if it is put away wet. It also means that it is easy to clean as the majority of the dirt is just washed off with water as the dirt is not 'soaked in' like it can on some heavier fabrics. The technical specification of the fabric is 75D and has a hydrostatic head (HH) of 3,000 mm. The advanced coating on this lightweight fabric also means that it is protected against the harmful suns rays and helps extend its lifespan. This same coating also gives it a U.P.F rating of 50+, which is the highest possible, giving you great protection from the sun as well.
The awning has a minimal quick-fit frame system. This means it uses a minimal amount of poles making it smaller and easier to use. The frame is also adjustable. This is extremely useful when you pitch on uneven ground. Thanks to its adjustable nature it can be extended or shrunk to cater for uneven ground, slopes or obstacles which you can find on a large number of pitches, helping you to pitch correctly at all times.
This awning uses the minimal quick-fit frame system which is very small, especially when packed away. The lightweight fabric also allows it to be rolled and folded to a very small size. These two options together mean that these awnings pack down to very small pack size, much smaller than its air rivals and smaller than you would think for an awning. This makes the awning easier to store away when not in use and easier to pack into your vehicle when loading ready for your break.
This awning is so lightweight it can be fed into the awning channel by a single person. It is also very easy to erect and peg, so it can be pitched by a single person. Before the single person pitch logo is given, the awning is tested by it being fully pitched by one person.
- Width: 325cm
- Depth: 235cm
- Fitting Height Range: 235-250cm
- Pack Size: 79 x 24 x 24cm
- Weight: 9.8kg
- Quest Tec75 fabric (75D Material)
- 3,000mm HH Waterproof fabric
- Lightweight & Compact Pack Size
- UV 50+ Protection
- PVC Windows with toggle-up privacy curtains
- Steel Vertical Poles with Fibreglass ridge
- Storm Straps included
- Adjustable frame for easier pitching & better on uneven ground
- Two mesh side doors to keep bugs out
- The front door can be made into Sun Canopy (additional poles required)
- Rear draught pad for protected fit (Rear Upright poles additional)
- Two-way mud wall with elastic pegging points
- Pop up inner tent ready
- Additional bracer pole can be purchased for extra strength
- Oversize storage bag with carrying handles
- PVC draught skirt & Pegs included
- Storm roof pole
- Universal rear leg poles (pair)
- Breathable matting
- Pop up Inner tent
- Universal canopy pole kit
- LED lighting
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.