Vango Nevis 200 Backpacking Tent
The Vango Nevis 200, a 2-man tent which is compact and light weight with good head height and is quick to pitch and is all wrapped up into a very light, small pack size.
The Nevis 200 is an ideal backpacking tent, great for wild camping or easy to fit on the motorbike, the overall weight of the tent 2 kg and the pack size is 46 x 16 cm. The tent is classified as a 2 man tent, it will fit 2 adults but may be on the snug side of comfort.
Although the tent is lightweight and small it will stand up to winds and rain due to its combination of material used, Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH and Patented Vango TBS® II Tension Band System - increases tents performance in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds.
Person: Sleeps 2
Material: ProTex 70D polyester flysheet
Hydrostatic Head: 3000mm
Poles: Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 alloy poles
Groundsheet: Sewn in
Tent size: L245 x W185 x H105cm
Pitch time: 5 Mins
D of E Recommended Kit
- Light-weight and compact 2 person tent from Vango
- Flysheet and inner pitch together
- Tunnel shaped tent
- 3000mm hydrostatic head flysheet with fully taped seams
- Part mesh inner doors
- O-shaped inner doors - easy to open with one hand
- Vango patented Tension Band System® (TBS®II) - this clever system keeps the tent stable and secure in adverse weather conditions
- ProTex 70D polyester flysheet - this exclusive Vango fabric is durable and highly waterproof
- 70D groundsheet (6000mm Hydrostatic Head)
- Breathable polyester inner tent - manages condensation to ensure a comfortable night’s sleep
- Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 alloy poles - lightweight and durable, this strength and stabilise the tent
- Fast pack - oversized opening for easy packing
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Weight: 2.02kg
- Pitching time: 5 mins
- Pack size: 46 x 15cm
- Capacity: 2 people
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
One of my kids is doing the overnight camp for his DofE hike, is this suitable for this type of trip? Thanks
Hi Thank for your question, yes this is D of E Recommended Kit. Its light, easy to put up and down and good for there short overnight trips. Regards Jacksons
This looks like a great tent - how big is the sleeping area, I'm tall!
We have an image of the layout of the Vango Nevis 200 that shows the measurements, have a scroll over the product images to see it - but the area is 120cm by 215cm.
Its classed as a 2 person, but its snugg in size. Please let us know if you need any more help or call in / call us. Thanks Jackson
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.