Vango Alpha Nitestar Junior Sleeping Bag Classic Blue
NEW AND UPDATED FOR 2023
The Vango Nitestar junior mummy shaped sleeping bag is ideal for children measuring no more than 155cm in height.
It's a snug mummy fit which tapers from the shoulders to the feet, but this helps to provide thermal efficiency of the sleeping bag. The sleeping bag has all the same features that you would find in an adult mummy sleeping bag but just cut down to size to fit a child.
Due to mummy shaped size you can ensure a goods night sleep, with no cold spots , it has a soft feel to the bag, and is rated at 2/3 seasons, so will be a good sleeping bag for camping in the early Spring, Summer and early Autumn months, with comfort rating of -2°c.
It has a strong polyester shell, and the Alpha insulation is very warm and lightweight, it has great loft so is able to pack up into a small pack size.
Comes with a handy compression sack, which is great for storage.
- Polair® Lining - Super soft lining which is also hardwearing and easily washable, Polair® polyester
- Alpha Insulation - Lightweight and extra warm, Alpha has a great loft while compressing to a small pack size
- Off-Set Double Layer Construction - Off-set seams prevent cold spots at the stitching lines
- Auto-Lock Two-Way Zip - Seals in warmth and provides adjustable ventilation. Auto-lock prevents the bag from opening during the night and can be accessed from inside the bag
- 100% Polyester 190T Brushed Fabric - A soft to touch microfibre lining fabric that is wonderfully cosy, snug and breathable
- Polair® Diamond Shell - Diamond embossed Polair polyester for a strong, lightweight shell
- Internal Pocket - Provides convenient storage for small items
- Horizontal Stitching - Evenly spaced to hold insulation in place and ensure even distribution throughout
- Mummy Shaped Sleeping Bag - Tapers from the shoulders to the foot, reducing pack size and increasing thermal efficiency
- Insulated Adjustable Shoulder Baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag
- Zip Guard with Anti-Catch Piping - Helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining, allowing easy opening and closing
- Insulated Zip Baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag and reduces cold spots
- Grab Loops - Hold while opening to aid zip movement
- Hanging Loops - Allows you to easily hang your bag for quick and easy drying
- 4-Strap Compression Stuffsack - Minimises pack size for easy transportation
WEIGHT 1.3kg PACKSIZE 25.0 x ø20.0cm FILL TYPE Insulite Alpha COMFORT -2° LIMIT -8° EXTREME -26° SUGGESTED USAGE MIN 4° SUGGESTED USAGE MAX 20° EXT CHEST WIDTH 70cm INT CHEST WIDTH 68cm MAX USER HEIGHT 155cm INT FOOT WIDTH 48cm INT LENGTH 165cm SHAPE Junior PERFORMANCE 2-3 Season ZIP SIDE Left TOG 10.0 EXT LENGTH 170cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.